Sands Acne Control System is a dermatologist formulated skin care regimen to clear acne and prevent new breakouts. Continued use will minimize pore appearance, whiteheads and blackheads, and fade marks left from old acne. It will lessen redness, smooth skin texture and even skin tone.
Clinically developed to deliver proven results with a combination of concentrated medical grade actives and natural ingredients.
This Complete Regimen:
- Resolves pimples
- Treats whiteheads and blackheads,
- Calms redness and swelling of blemishes,
- Fades acne marks and dark spots.
Sands Acne Control System Includes:
- CLEANSER - 6 FL. OZ. / 180 MLMicro-exfoliating cleanser with 2% salicylic acid at low pH enhances dead cell removal, and antibacterial coconut oil balances moisture levels. Unclogs pores, treats and prevents acne, smooths rough texture, and improves luminosity.
- EXFOLIATOR - 1.7 FL. OZ. / 50 ML Micro peel with 10% glycolic acid at low pH removes dead cells to improve pore appearance and texture. Marine extracts replenish moisture and improve elasticity to lessen appearance of fine lines and acne marks.
- TREATMENT SERUM - 1 FL. OZ. / 30 MLHydrating and mattifying serum with 5% green tea extract corrects appearance of hyperpigmentation, blemishes and redness. Hyaluronic acid and vitamin E maintain skin moisture and support firmer texture.
- SPOT TREATMENT - 0.3 FL. OZ. / 9 MLThis on-the-go spot treatment reduces redness and swelling of blemishes, to reduce risk of post-acne scarring. Contains 2% salicylic acid, witch hazel, and camphor for quick relief.
How to Use: Use the Sands Acne Control System twice daily.
- CLEANSE: Start by gently massaging a small amount of cleanser onto damp face and neck, avoiding eyes. Leave on for 10 seconds. Rinse thoroughly with tepid water.
- EXFOLIATE: Subsequently, apply exfoliator evenly to face, avoiding eyes. For first two weeks, rinse off after 10-20 minutes. After two weeks, if tolerated, do not rinse off. Never apply to red, irritated or peeling skin.
- TREAT: Next, apply treatment serum to face and neck.
- SPOT TREATMENT: Apply a dab to each inflamed spot one to three times a day as needed.
Always use sunscreen SPF 30 or greater in the morning while using the Sands Acne Control System.
WE RECOMMEND Sands Ultra Replenishing Sunscreen SPF 40